Monday, August 3, 2009

Pineapple Sorbet

No picture because me lazy. But this was the most delicious thing I have made in at least 28 days. Here:
1/ 2 a fresh pineapple chopped
1/2 c water
8 Tablespoons of sugar (or more or less depending on what you like, ya know?)
A squirt of lemon (if you feel like it)

Blend this all up. Put it in the fridge for awhile and then put it in your ice cream freezer (I bought a cheap Hamilton Beach one where you don't need salt or ice and it only takes a half hour) and let her go. You will not regret this baby. Not at all.

Type rest of the post here

2 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Mmmmmmmmmm thanks for sharing. So simple.

Ice cream freezer? Am I crazy for not knowing what you're talking about???

Anonymous said...

My word, this is making my mouth water. Yum!