Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies



I made these tonight. They are pretty delicious. If you're into that sort of thing. I also made this weird pear couscous thing and I'm not sure if it's good. I asked Cam and he said it was good but he says everything is good and I think it might actually be gross. But maybe gross good? I don't think I'll post it. ALSO and off cookies and couscous topic, I'm thinking of having a SOUPER BOWL in October.

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 C Unsalted butter
1 C Sugar
1 C Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 eggs
2 Cups sifted Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 C Flour
1/2 C Oatmeal
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
2 C Milk chocolate chips

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Cream butter & sugars in an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix in vanilla & eggs. Combine flours, baking soda & salt. Gradually blend flour mixture into butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and drop onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with silpat or that has been greased. Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before placing on a wire rack.

1 comment:

Megan said...

These cookies look YUM! The SOUPER BOWL sounds fun. I'm in.